- 5 Thigh Fillets
- 3 Tablespoons of MC Tandoori Paste
- 3 Tablespoons of Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- Lettuce Leaves, Diced Tomato, Sliced Cucumber and Lemon Slice
- Slice deep into thigh fillet pieces.
- Place Chicken in Stainless steel container and add lime juice and tandoori paste. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place chicken on lightle greased tray.
- Spoon remainder of sauce over chicken and roast for 1 hour.
- Lightly drizzle yoghurt over top of chicken once served.
- Server with crisp lettuce, diced tomato and cucumber.
Serves 4-5 People.