- 500- 600g of Cooked Rice (Japanese Rice preferred)
- 250g of Chicken Thigh Meat
- 30g of Cucumber (cut into sticks)
- 30g of Carrots (cut into sticks)
- 2 tsp of Toasted Black Sesame Seeds
- 200ml of Lee Kum Kee Chicken Marinade
- 1 tsp of Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 100ml of Water
- 2 Slices of Ginger
- 1 Green Onion
- Bring seasoning mix to a boil. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Drain and shred. Reserve the cooking sauce.
- Mix 2 tsp reserved sauce and black sesame seeds with cooked rice.
- Put some rice into a piece of cling film around 12 cm x 8 cm in size. Arrange a piece of chicken, cucumber, and carrot on the rice. Wrap to form a log.
- Repeat step 3 to make 4-5 rice logs.
Serves 4-5 people.