- 100g of Spinach
- 50g of Cucumber (finely diced)
- 50g of Jicama (finely diced)
- 8g of Wood-Ear fungus
- 50g of Five-spiced Dried Bean Curd
- 50g of Carrot (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp of Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp of Wasabi
- 2 tsp of Sugar
- Soak wood-ear fungus until soft. Cook bean curd, spinach and wood-ear fungus in boiling water separately, one after the other. Take out each and rinse in cold drinking water. Drain and finely dice.
- Chill all ingredients. To serve, stir in seasoning mix, toss well and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serves 2 people.