- 1 Piece of Pork Knuckle (about 1200g)
- 10 Cloves of Fried Garlic
- 2 tbsp of Shaloxing Wine
- 8 Slices of Ginger
- 6 Pieces of Green Onion (sectioned)
- 200ml of Lee Kum Kee Red Braising Sauce
- 750ml of Water (3 cups)
- Blanch pork knuckle in boiling water. Take out and rinse with cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Sautè ginger and green onion in 2 tbsp of oil until fragrant. Add pork knuckle and pan-fry until golden. Sprinkle with wine.
- Add fried garlic. Stir in seasoning mix and bring it to a boil. Simmer for about 2 hours until tender. If you like a softer texture, add 1-2 cups(s) of boiling water and cook for another 1-2 hour(s).
- Remove the bone from the knuckle. Pour the sauce over the pork knuckle and serve hot.
Serves 4-6 people.