- 200g of Semi-dried Oysters (around 8-12 pieces)
- 2 tsp of Minced Ginger
- 75g of Red Bell Pepper (cut into pieces)
- 75g of Green Bell Pepper (cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee XO Sauce
- 1 tsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp of Sugar
- 2 tbsp of Shaloxing Wine
- Rinse and pat-dry oysters in 2 tbsp of oil until both sides turn golden. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok and sautè ginger and bell peppers. Add seasoning mix and toss well with oysters. Last, stir in XO sauce and serve hot
Serves 4 people.