- 300g of Thin Fish Slices (e.g. Grass Carp)
- 20g of Cloud-Ear Fungus
- 3 Slices of Ginger
- 5 Pieces of Green Onion (sectioned)
- 1 tbsp of Shalocing Wine
- 1 tbsp of Egg White
- A Quarter tsp of Salt
- Half a tsp of Cornstarch
- A little Pepper
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Chili Bean Sauce
- 1 tsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- A Half tps of Cornstarch
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- 1 tsp of Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 5 tbsp of Shaloxing Wine
- Half a Cup of Water
- Soak cloud-ear fungus in water and cut into small pieces. Parboil in boiling water for a while and drain.
- Marinate fish for 10 minutes and poach in warm oil until just cooked.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil to sautè ginger and green onion. Add seasoning mix and fungus, cook for 2 minutes. Add fish and cook until heated through.
Serves 4 people.